The Retailer v1.7 – Retina Responsive WooCommerce Theme
the Retailer v1.7 – September 11th, 2013
- NEW: WordPress 3.6.1 Ready
– NEW: Display the number of intems in the cart as a bubble over the favicon.
– NEW: Full Theme Options panel overhaul.
– NEW: Theme Option – Introduced new Header options (including one with the logo being centered above navigation).
– NEW: Theme Option – Footer options with 3 and 4 columns.
– NEW: Theme Option – Display ratings in the shop catalog.
– NEW: Theme Option – Turn Off the Shopping Bag in the Header.
– NEW: Theme Option – Show the mobile ‘Mini Bag’ on the desktop version.
– NEW: Theme Option – Completely disable the Reviews Tab on the Product Page.
– NEW: Theme Option – Full Post / Excerpt option for blog posts.
– NEW: Updated the list of Google Webfonts (652 fonts).
– TWEAK: Updated Styles for the Product Category Description.
– TWEAK: Updates Styles to give more flexibility to the logo size.
– TWEAK: Updated Styles for the product description.
– TWEAK: Updated Styles for Grouped Products.
– TWEAK: Reverted the index.php file to it’s default functionality, now showing the latest posts in the blog.
– TWEAK: Updated Styles for ‘Attributes Allowed’ in Comment Form.
– TWEAK: Visual Indicator for child pages on iPhone nav.
– FIX: Product sliders being overlapped by other elements / being cut off.
– FIX: Product Image Gallery loading issue.
– FIX: Comments on pages not responding to Theme Options checkbox “display comments”.
– FIX: Added order status terms from my account in the .po file (thanks simplyraw).
– FIX: “Continue reading” button in WordPress v3.6.
– FIX: SKU not changing on Variable Products.
– Other minor styling fixes.
Demo & Download: